Friday, June 13, 2008

Lakers vs Celtics

Down 3-1 in the finals...and I'm getting a little nervous. I have to admit, Pierce is just freaking good!


And now look at this fruity little pic of Bird and Johnson - not exactly the rivalry like nowadays...times have changed I would say! Why the shorts? Seriously...



Honestly...the only thing I really was hoping for came true, thanks to my Lakers!


Russ & Erin - I wish we were sitting on the couch together like we were last year when this gem of an event went down...haha!

4 comments:

Russ and Erin said...

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey GOOD BYE! LOL. So close but yet soooo Far! ha ha

Kara Jones said...

Where did you get that poster? The Spurs one.
Despair.com? I need to frame it & put it up in the guest bedroom for when you & Rod come to visit.

Natalie said...

I'm sad that we didn't get to hang out when you were here. Nick said that you and Rod are coming in Nov. so we will have to hang out for sure!!

AshandNate said...

Where have you been all my life. I miss you like a fat kid would miss cake. When the heck are you gonna visit? I need a Jazz-man fix like a crackhead needs...well...crack! Love you, miss you, wish you were here.