Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Kŏn'sûrt lŭv'in

I LOVE concerts!!! Some of the most memorable times in my life thus far were b/c of a concert. I don't need to explain myself any further, if you've been to a good one - you already know. The friends, the venue, the sing-alongs, the all-over ambiance. Strange as it seems...Rod and I have never been to a concert together. Naturally, we had to make up for it.


Angels & Airwaves

I've never seen "them" but have been to see Blink 182 so it 1/2 counts right?


Panic at the Disco!

Saw them 2 years ago along with Jack's Mannequin with Daner...they are def. a bunch of weirdos but put on one of the best shows ever!


COLDPLAY

We'll be seeing them in AZ the SAME evening we land for our Thanksgiving trip. We're crazy...for Coldplay that is.


Weezer

Haven't seen them since they played with Dashboard years back - excited to be reunited once more!


Dashboard Confessional

Saved the best for last...this will be my 3rd time I get to hear this tattooed wonder of a man serenade me...uh I mean, the crowd. I guess I have way too many connections/memories/meanings of songs that are sung by him NOT to be a little bit infatuated. 'Scuse my moment of emo-ness. :~)

9 comments:

Carrie said...

I dont think we could see Dashboard too many times. Are you sure I cant fly out days before my due date to join you???!? pleeease?? Either way...when youre there, you know when to call! and yes my long hair is real!! for once in my life! i love it!

Carrie said...

I dont think we could see Dashboard too many times. Are you sure I cant fly out days before my due date to join you???!? pleeease?? Either way...when youre there, you know when to call! and yes my long hair is real!! for once in my life! i love it!

Carrie said...

looks like my comment was so awesome they published it twice! Score!

Pickett Family said...

Let me know if you want an excellent work out program I see Carrie has already spilled the beans, but the secret is the perfect harness and only I know where to get them (Petco)!!!

Natalie said...

that is so funny about our concert post. Can't wait for you guys to come home.

Chelsey Howard said...

You are so funny:) I have only been to one concert, and I loved it! I want to go but I just never know when they are, I should probably just pay more attention, but I hope you guys have fun:)

The Eric and Jaime Evans Gang said...

Jazz,
Your blog is so cute...you and Mal are hard to keep up with! It's so fun to know what you're up to. I love you lady!!
Jaim

Kara Jones said...

You just wait, once you have kid and the only way to get them calmed down is a band called BABY EINSTEIN, you will have a new favorite band.

Tatiana said...

How fun! I love concerts. My first one was Blink with like 6 girls..awesome. My most recent and the best one so far, was Beastie Boys. They are Chris's fav so we flew to Colorado and saw them at Red Rocks! AMAZING! I want to see Dashboard. They just have the best sing-a0long songs ever!