Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting out the Vote!

For my sister Kara that is! Her fabulous obsession with Shabby Apple Clothing has provided her the rare opportunity to possibly win a friendly lil' competition they have going to feature their vignette on the website as well as winning the outfit itself! The mere fact she was a finalist AND had the owner vote for her should speak for itself...but being the good sister I am, thought I'd help tip the voting scale. (Not ACORN style tho)! Voting ends Nov. 19th so if you would be so kind as to submit a vote for her at the link below - we'd appreciate it!
Click Here to Vote for "Times Square Countdown"

Feel free to read the story behind her creation...I think we can all relate somewhat to needing a lil' "pick me up" after a relationship gone sour. I choose a different way to "deal"...


Dear Sonic, I love you.

4 comments:

Kara Jones said...

Dr. Pepper is the only man for you.

Kara Jones said...

No, I'm really flattered you took the time to make such an EXCLUSIVE post for me.
Also thanks for the handy link!
You're too sweet. Also, they can email their vote to info@shabbyapple.com if they don't have a gmail account.

Jenna Hardy said...

what relationship gone sour??!

Jenna Hardy said...

oh I get it...I would have to read the story, like you said. See, this was my problem in school!!!