Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brand New

I've finally gotten brave enough to add pics back onto my computer. The majority of these are not edited, I'll never post if I have to take the time to Piknik them!

New House

Rod picked it out all by himself - didn't he do fabulous?! These are pre-decor photos obviously.


Love my house, love the neighborhood and LOVE my ward.

New Puppy

I've literally been obsessing about getting a Great Dane for almost a year now. Rod went back and forth on it with me but I was determined! However, my wise young friend Andrew Peacock once told me, "If you keep on asking for something, you'll always get what you want." (hehe!)

Introducing - Chief Kane Crumpton
(Yes my dog has a middle name, we also went rounds with his name but that's a whole other story!)

7 weeks - 13 lbs.

11 weeks - 28 lbs.

To die for right?!


New Unions

April was wedding month
My old "236" roomie Dano Bigler married Conley Rogers. Rod and I just played on a co-ed softball league with them and it's obvious they are head over heels in love with eachother!

Square and I at the reception


My cute cousin Winnie was next - she married Chad Groscost on the 29th. They had a beautiful sealing and the rest of the wedding/reception was gorgeous as expected!

Meghan, Stoney and baby Penny looking all matchy-matchy!

Cheeks...love em


(Almost) New Bro-In-Law

Anais and Chad are getting married July 10th. Here are a few of their engagements...



And even tho these pics have some pretty amazing backgrounds - I'm still not a fan of Utah. Just saying.

I'm done for now - this made me feel somewhat caught up so I'm calling it good! Oh...and one more thing!











Is that a repeat three-peat I smell coming on???

8 comments:

Jenna Hardy said...

Yay I'm so glad you updated your blog it had been too long! Looks like everything is great with you and think Lily should meet Cheif haha!

Meghan White said...

Well boo to the Lakers!! And I love the pictures, especially of Penny!!

Kristin said...

It's about time you updated! It's also a good thing that I don't make a habit of letting my 6 year old read blogs. He may be emboldened to learn that adults use his unsound advice!

Jackie Arnett said...

I Love the house pictures!!!! Chief is getting sooo big!!!! And why did you deface your blog by putting that nasty picture on the end? GROSSS!!!

Elisha Wiggins said...

Oh I LOVE your new house! The kitchen is gorgeous. Good job Rod! Your dog is too cute too.

*Becky* said...

congrats on your new house. were are you guys living these days?

Tatiana said...

Hi! I loved seeing you months ago at Dano's wedding. You look fabulous! Cute puppy and congrats on your new house!

Kara Jones said...

you should take a poll about getting Chief fixed. and yeah, boo Lakers. What a way to end a perfectly good post with a pic of Kobe's stupid mug. ugh.