Monday, May 9, 2011

The Green Ugly

His NICU bink and I have a love/hate relationship. I always said I wanted a binkie baby, guess I should've been more specific!

Always has those lil hands by his face


First bath - still couldn't be submerged in the water til his lil manpart was healed so he HATED it. Loves 'em now - PHEW!

Carseat check before we left NICU (the first time)

Snuggled up in his NICU bed

Very first family picture. 4 days old, still on CPAP and being fed thru a tube.

Being bottle fed by daddy! He did sooo good! Never doubted this kid would have difficulty eating...it's in his genes!

love me some chunky arms

The first of several NICU quarters for him - he got moved 3 times for bullying the other babies.

First Easter - hated that tube in his mouth! My poor sis Kara actually had to help the nurse hold his arms down so she could reinsert it after he pulled it out! UGH!

Daddy holding Cannon for the first time. So cute!!!

Well I was gonna update in more detail but Cannon is awake now. Hopefully soon!

6 comments:

Myke said...

Congrats, Jazz! He's so awesome!

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! I love the binky - its sometimes a lifesaver!!

Unknown said...

My babies loved those ugly things too!

Have you tried any other ones?

He is adorable!

Ashley Bunker said...

Congrats Jazz! He is so cute!

Chelsey Howard said...

He is so cute!! Congrats:)

Kristin said...

I didn't see this update!! He is soooooooo cute! Yes, I get your love/hate relationship with that green binky. I think we finally got Ava ti switch to a nuk around 4 months. (which are much better because they stay in their mouth!)