Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hosting coming to a hault - temporarily



I hosted my last Bunco last night for atleast the next year or two in AZ. Sad...The good news is I've got one more month to play! Who cares if it's the same week I get married - I'm gonna freakin play! :~) I meant to take a pic of all the cute prizes I bought for everyone but I spaced it! One of the MANY things I like about our group is that EVERYONE walks away with a gift! I've played for a few other groups and not only are they not as fun...but ppl leave empty handed! How depressing! I need to bring the joy of a ladies only, once a month, prize winning night to the east side...

I'm thinkin' I just may start a group in GA...

3 comments:

Carrie Loren Leah said...

Jasmine....Im telling you.. SKYPE! Skype is the answer to EveryTHING!! : ) you will learn it, and you will love it!! and then you will thank me.

AshandNate said...

I FLIPPIN LOVE BUNKO...I FLIPPIN LOVE YOU...AND I FLIPPIN LOVED ALL THE PRIZES YOU HAD. IT WAS ONE OF THE FUNNEST BUNKO'S I'VE EVER BEEN TOO.LOVE YA!

Kara Jones said...

Be honest, were your prizes as good as mine last month?...doubt it.