Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"Update your blog for heavens sake"

...that was the text I just received. Everytime Carrie tells me that my blog is slacking - I HAVE to take action! I've got a lot to update on but I'm on the couch with the laptop so I will only have the patience for one topic right now.


The DaVinci Code by Dan Brown

Yeah, yeah I know - this book is old news and yes they've already made a movie about it...but let me preface this plug on the sheer fact that I am by no means "a reader." I've only just recently realized that pretty much everyone I associate with enjoys a good book on a regular basis. It didn't hit me until my good friend Jackie said bluntly that if you didn't read - you had no imagination. Ow.

Well after plowing thru the Twilight Series...I was in need of another read. So Rodney suggested this fine piece of page-turning literature. We went to Borders and picked up the illustrated edition b/c I'm a "visual" kinda person...and I couldn't put this thing down! I went to bed at 4AM the 1st day I started reading it and finished it the next! Rodney would sit and play XBOX and I would read - talk about quality time together! :~) We watched the movie right after I finished b/c I'd never seen it...I vote the book. Go get yourself one...and I'll be working on my next project:


4 comments:

Pickett Family said...

good to see you've updated, Carrie keeps me going on mine also. You will love Angels and Demons, I did more than Davinci...happy reading and happy new year, hope to see you soon here. Love you

Unknown said...

Such a cute page Jazz! It looks like you guys are adjusting to married life-- Is it anything like you expected?

P.S.
I need ur email. I set my setting to private and I want to invite you.
email me at foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Kara Jones said...

I am laboring @ home, have been since 10 o clock last night. We'll see if the baby is just messing with me. I am so glad to hear you got your wedding pics. I can't wait to see them all.

Katie B. said...

congrats! how do you like georgia? isn't it wierd having an actual winter!? i'm in minnesota for school right now so i am experienceing a 'real' winter! hope all is well - miss seeing you!