Sunday, December 9, 2007

Honeymoon Cruise

Well here are some pics from our FABULOUS cruise! I have to admit...I was TERRIFIED at first to go b/c of the whole Titanic thing. Yeah I know I'm an idiot but I can't help it, that event and movie seriously made me so nervous! But I woman'd up and went for it! We drove about 6 hours to get Jacksonville, FL. We were treated like royalty...we had VIP check in and stayed in the biggest veranda on the boat! And fine dining every night, I'm not that kinda girl usually but it was nice while it lasted. :~)

Here's our boat! The Carnival Celebration! Our room is on the same level as the life boats!

Our big comfy bed! Rod was prolly watching TV during this pic!

This was formal night - ok I don't do "formal" so I wore a skirt and Rodney forgot to pack slacks so he wore jeans! Whoops!

My favorite towel animal of the week! AWE!

Here's the HUGE bridge we had to take to get to Paradise Beach. Not intimidating you say? OH YEAH??? Try taking one of THESE bad boys over it...

HAHA! So in the Bahamas there are 3 traffic laws. Don't obey the speed limit - weave in and out as often as possible - and DRIVE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROAD! Needless to say I was pretty nervous but Rod did such a good job!

The Bahamas! The beach was beautiful - gotta play in the crystal clear water and I think I saw a fish that could easily kill me but all in all - we had an AMAZING time!

8 comments:

AshandNate said...

Oh where oh where did my Jazzy go...oh where oh where did she go. She moved her booty to stupid Georgia that's where she went. I miss your face, I miss your "Dubbs" and I miss your silly Sonic drinks and stealing sips at Bunko. Okay, okay...I miss you too Rodney. I need to chat with you. I love ya lady. Muah!!!!!

Oh...I get to find out what I am having on the 2nd.

Carrie said...

look at you bein a good lil blogg updater! You make a mamma proud! cant wait to see you Friday!! and Tuesday? p.s. loved your pants. they look so cute! i should have grabbed em while i could. $3!!!!! nice job. xoxo

Natalie said...

So Cute! Looks like you two had a great time! Thats sweet that you had a nice room. You look really good in all the pics. See you soon.

Image Envy said...

okay it's confirmed - you are a retard!!! Your favorite towel animal?!?!!?! And Rod looks quite good on the scooter - birthday present?

angela hardison said...

Hey! Looks like fun...and congratulations! I'm sure you've heard it plenty of times (and now you know), but being married is the best.

Pickett Family said...

What good looking honeymooners, Im sure it was a blast, Arizona isnt the same without you and Carrie is a wreck... I have had to take her shopping and out to eat almost everyday, Im glad shes going to see you on friday, have fun fun fun.....we all miss you

The Gotzingers said...

You lucky ducks. No fair!! :o) Just kidding!! Looks like you had a blast!! How fun! SO JEALOUS!! :o)

Kara Jones said...

well looks like you had the rock star suite on the boat! How fun. No pics from Key West? I wish I could visit you in your new abode but I can't being preggy. I am ready for this kid to move out. All he's doing is getting fat...