Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Trip to AZ - Part I

Rodney and I came out for a few reasons:

1. He had business meetings and since corporate is in AZ - I naturally tagged along!

2. One of my best friends Shannon Gillespie got home from her mission (the same day we landed at Sky Harbour!)

3. Kara and Quinton had their first baby!

4. I missed my friends and family a ton! But I guess that should be a given!


My Grandpa Julander and his one and only great grandchild

Nallie, Non and I at the Open House

Cuddling with my baby nephew Gibson Quinton Jones. Why is he so much tanner than me?!!?


I made these for his room - pretty sure I did it the hard way but it got done! Thankyou Natalie Ballantyne for the inspiration! :~)

I'm still here 'til Feb. 9th so I'll be posting more of my extended stay!

Rod - if you're reading this - I love and miss you! :~)

6 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Awhhh... You're an Auntie!! Congrats woman! Tell the new parents and Grand-parents I said Congrats as well.

Beka said...

cute baby decor...i cant wait till you make me one:)!! so it was fun hangin out the other night, you look great!

Unknown said...

Your nephew is so adorable! Doesn't it make you want one??
The letters you did turned out way cute!

Kara Jones said...

wow, my kid is tanner than you. Sure love that picture though. Tell your hub-man Gibson misses his uncle Rod.

Unknown said...

I am waiting for Part II....

Chelsea said...

Hey Jasmine! How have you been? I just came across your blog- congrats!

-Chelsea (Judd)