Friday, March 28, 2008

Early April Fool's!!!

Rod and I just got home from our SURPRISE Easter Trip to AZ! Thank you to my extremely resourceful brother-in-law Quinton, who managed to get us buddy passes 2 days before so we could be there for the holiday and Gibson's blessing!
We surprised ALOT of our friends and family and the trip was so fun! It was especially nice to be in 80 degree weather for a change!! Not too many pics were taken...I decided I really need to be better about that! I will try and get some from my fam of Gibson in his 5 piece suit he wore for the blessing...ADORABLE! We got to go to the Easter Pageant too where my sister Danna is a multitude child and my dad is a Roman soldier as well as the "over-actor" blind man! You can always figure out which one he is b/c he's the only Roman that wears his bluetooth before the show starts and
right after it ends.

We had a BIG EASTER FEAST after Gibson's blessing with all of our family & friends and it's always fun to play our very competitive family games later that night...I think we may take it a little too seriously at times. Especially me.
Oh and since our first stand-by flight was overbooked and we had to wait 2.5 hrs for the next flight, we'd like to send a big thankyou to the "O'Neal family of four" who missed their connecting flight from ATL to PHX - you don't know us but my husband and I occupied your seats and we are forever indebted to you! :~)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

GIRL!! You are in so much trouble! I can't believe you came to visit and didn't even tell me! I'm only THE most important person to see when you're in AZ. HaHa. JK. I guess your family comes first :) I hope you had a great Easter! I certainly did. Hey, I FINALLY updated my blog if you want o see some new pics of Bromley. Peace out! Love ya-Nat

Jenn & Collin said...

Diddo...oh wait, I don't live there anymore. Dangit! Anyhow, I really am not the greatest with blogging cause I'm hardly ever on here.. but I'm trying to get better! It was a goal of mine and not doing so hot with it! But I saw yours and Carrie's on Amy's blog!! Yours is way cute, I can't get mine to change the layout- MAC's suck!! Anyhow, You look so grown up- weird. I miss you!! Here's my blog address so you can see my belly growing... eeek!
RockStarStones.blogspot.com

Tatiana said...

Jasmine!! What are you doing in Georgia. You are beautiful and I love you. I just made me a blog and I found you on Andrea Tippets. Have a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog Jasmine.

Kara Jones said...

we miss you guys! I have a funny idea for Gibson's photo shoot. Remind me the next time I talk to you, I am quite forgetful lately.