Monday, February 2, 2009

Being this cold makes me miss my AZ!

This is my "missing AZ therapy session" - I'm extending apologies to ppl hoping for an update worth reading...this my friends, is not it.

I miss my Sonic on Lindsay and McKellips, where everyday I would pull into Stall 6, and one of my buddies would walk my drink out to me w/o me even pushing the button...yes they knew my car and pretty much the time(s) I'd be arriving....sad I know.


I miss streets that ran perpendicular and freeway exits only being a mile or 2 apart, that way if u accidentally missed it, you could flip around and you'd be right back on it! I drive at least 10-12 miles if I miss my exit here, it's brutal.

I miss wearing summer clothes and sandals - IN THE WINTER!! I now face the monthly decision..."to pedicure...or not to pedicure!?"


If you've ever been here - you already know what this is...
I miss my Costa Vida. Their sweet pork goodness that is my latter-day manna. Do you think they would overnight?!

I miss those west-coast sunsets...they are unlike any other. I don't know what it is but I just love them!!!

My Sunday Drives - (usually Las Sendas Mtn or Lehi Road) - my moment to roll down the windows, blast my music, drink my pop and totally revamp for the next week. Best stress reliever EVER!

Naturally, I miss all of my family and friends who have most likely forgotten about me, but what I wouldn't do to get my hands on this cutie...

Just to clarify...THIS cutie! :~) Jk Anais...jk!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Ahhh- poor Jazz. I've been where you are now. The good news- it goes away. The Bad- it takes about 5 years! It gets better all the time- try to think of something you'd miss if you left Georgia. You live right next to Costco- that's gotta be worth something! You can always come bother us if you need cheering up. If nothing else our kids will drive you to drink and forget all your troubles!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute baby!! I feel for you girl! I would not do well in the cold! But look on the bright side, being away just makes you appreciate it all that much more:)

Anais and Chad said...

dude you know you were referring to me as the cutie, don't try to deny your feelings Richard. haha I'm funny! But also, it's strange because I miss all these things too and I'm still living here! What's the deal?!

AshandNate said...

Miss you too Jazz...we just replaced you in Bunko....it was a sad sad day. Love ys lots,ash

Unknown said...

I totally understand! I curse the heat here in Az but the truth is.... I wouldn't like it any other way!

Shanicherie said...

You'd miss me, here in GA! :) And I miss Cafe Rio/Costa Vida SOOO badly right now! Luckily I'll be in Utah in 5 weeks and I'll eat some for the both of us!

Meghan White said...

I know how you feel. Hopefully someday we can both get back to the warmth. And now that we have a house you should plan to come and visit us! Love ya!!

Carrie said...

COME HOME!!!!

The Greens said...

Hey! This is Aubry (Cornett). You remember, yes? Anyways i found your blog and had to say hi. Its way cute. I had to comment on this post because of how true it is and how i totally feel the same!

Kara Jones said...

I guess I'm on the other side of the fence, the greener pasture, the only thing missing are the Crumpton's!
How nice of you to post such cute pics of G-baby.