Monday, January 5, 2009

Husband Post

Husband Post per Jenna's request, and I love her too much to let her down! :~)


Whats your husbands name? Rodney Lowell Crumpton

How long have you been married? 1 year 1 month 27 days - I counted

How long did you date? I love this question - we FIRST dated Nov. '03 and AGAIN in Mar of '07

How old is he? 28

Who eats more sweets? Probably me but he has quite a sweet tooth! He always likes to get candy he knows I won't want so he can have it for himself

Who is a better singer? Me - but he knows lyrics to lotsa songs and will sing in the car for me

Who is smarter? Rod is WAY smart, but I think we are equally intelligent

Who does the laundry? I do - he tries to help but I hardly ever let him

Who pays the bills? Bank of America BillPay - I usually write the checks

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

Who mows the lawn? the apartment landscapers - but do they HAVE to come at 6AM!?

Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but he has a few dishes he likes to cook

Who drives? Both - and I'm a backseat driver too, he LOVES that

Who is the first to say they are wrong? Rod...I am rarely wrong :~) but when I am, it takes me a LONG time to admit it!!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me, we were watching Zoolander and I fell asleep and he started kissing my forehead to wake me up and when I opened my eyes - BAM! ...sneaky sneaky!

Who asked who out first? Hard to say - he got my # but we hung out with the same ppl so we never really had to set anything up at first

Who wears the pants? That'd be me...Rod stop shaking ur head


I tag anyone willing to share!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Thats really cute!

The Gotzingers said...

Some of those were so stinkin funny!! Love it. Especially the last one!! haha!

Chelsey Howard said...

He He! I love that tag:) Very cute! Sounds like that was a very cute first kiss:)

Gretchen Willmore said...

Yay I found you guys! Cute blog! I love catching up on friends I haven't seen in a long time! It looks like your doing good tho...glad to see! PS. Our blog is willmoreclan.blogspot.com :)

AshandNate said...

I.freaking.miss.the.heck.out.of.you.

love.ash.

Kristin said...

time for a new post Jazz, I'm getting bored! and this post might make your husband question his masculinity. No guy wants you to tell the world he wears the bra in the family!

Anonymous said...

how cute!