Sunday, December 12, 2010

We're half way there...livin' on a prayer

Excuse the Bon Jovi song...it's stuck in my head and it seemed appropriate.

Please...don't be offended I didn't tell you sooner. We have had a rollercoaster of a pregnany so far - I will post that story at a later date. I told my Young Women today so before any comments hit my facebook - I figured I'd better announce it myself!
I'm 20 weeks today and due May 1st! I'm feeling great and it's a BOY! We have a few names in the works...which I won't post on here b/c there are way too many ppl having babies before me! (Not that I think THAT highly of my names that someone will steal them...you know what I mean tho!)
Pics to come.

6 comments:

Ashley Bunker said...

Jazz, you're pregnant! How exciting! Congrats on having a boy. I am so happy for you!

{Levi and Em} said...

Sooo exciting Jasmine!! Can't wait to see pics of your cute prego belly! I hope you're doing good and that your baby is healthy!!

Kristin said...

Appropriate song I guess!! Yeah, for halfway-please post a picture. I feel like you've been pregnant forever already and I haven't seen!

Beka said...

congrats Jasmine:)!!!

The Porter's said...

Woo Hoo! Congrats. That is such fun news. Thanks for letting me talk your ear off at Jenna's shower. P.S. love the picture of your dog by the tree.

Unknown said...

congrats! boys are so fun!