Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby bump(s)

Here are a few belly shots for your enjoyment...for the record I HATE taking pictures by myself.

This was taken 2 weeks ago at Rod's parents house. We spent Christmas in Odessa, TX and had a great time! Games, movies, pedicures and plenty of good eatin'! Including a few trips to Rosa's...where I somehow managed to eat red meat for the 2nd time during my pregnancy. Ronnie and Elaine were amazing hosts and spoiled us rotten!

I've had very little cravings so far - for 2 weeks all I wanted was a pot full of crab legs. More food aversions than anything else. Ground beef or any thought/sight/smell of red meat makes me wanna gag. Lucky for me I can always pound a giant bowl of cereal. :~)

I am still working on typing up my pregnancy "drama"...that's really the only word that comes close to defining it. I don't want ppl to think I'm whining about it, I just know there are plenty of girls out there who get discouraged or may be in a similar situation and I think it's important to share our experience thus far.

All in all, I feel great - I'm happy and healthy - and I can still button my jeans.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You look so good!!! Love the bump!! But I am wondering why you're wearing long sleeves in Arizona... :)

Kristin said...

Awhhhh--I'd say it's such a cute bump, but you really are so tiny you don't even look pregnant yet! Lucky dog!

Jenna Hardy said...

You are the cutest, and tiniest prego lady ever!!!! I LOVE it. You look better than EVER- so jealous. hehe

Chitney said...

your the cutest!

Elisha Wiggins said...

Cute, cute, cute! You look awesome! It's so fun that I get to see your baby bump even though we don't live near each other anymore! I'm glad you had a fun Christmas.

Meghan White said...

I love your baby bumps

Lisi said...

You are smokin', lady! I didn't even know you were growing a bebe! Congratulations!:)

angela hardison said...

well hello, you are adorable pregnant. cuuute.

and YES! that was totally us taking photos. i was embarrassed because there were so many cars driving by.

Cassie Forsgren said...

Look at your little bump! So cute!

Jamie and David Nielson said...

you must be best friends with past toro cheerleaders.. look how your standing so tight! you are such a cute prego girl!! love you!

*Becky* said...

I haven't checked in on your blog in a while. Congrats on the pregnancy! I wish you all the best!! Cute baby bump

Unknown said...

So exciting for you guys!

You look super adorable!

I wanna hear your pregnancy drama...