Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our trip to the land of milk and honey

Utah I mean. More like the land of snow and Subaru's. I'm not kidding - within a 10 min. trip to and from Sonic...we counted atleast 7. Ridiculous.

We stayed with Anais and Chad in their cute apt. and had so much fun visiting with them and my cousin Winnie & her hubby Chad! We played our new fave game "Ticket to Ride - Europe", ate at a few Utah hot spots including Tucano's and Kneaders (man I want some french toast right about now), registered for baby stuff, played in the snow and the boys enjoyed sharing their favorite YouTube videos with one another and laughing like little school girls. Ok that was not that fun for me, but I'm sure it was the highlight for them.

Soooo glad I didn't have to take this ride...sorry for the fuzzy ending - wish I'd brought my FLIP to film this one!

My hottie & I at the golf course near Chad's parents house in Elk Ridge.

Anais and I enjoying the scenery

This was after Chad's family fed us a GIANT Sunday meal so I think it's mostly food baby

Had to take a belly touching pic after Non's baby shower. She just had her baby early this morning actually - here he is!!!

Baby Noah...totally has his momma's cute nose!

25 weeks...I wish some of this bump would make it's way to my backside and even things out a bit!!!

4 comments:

Meghan White said...

Looks like fun and the video is hillarious!! I love the bump!!

Elisha Wiggins said...

Glad you had a fun trip! Your belly is looking so so cute! You are one cute mama-to-be.

Jenna Hardy said...

You are the cutest prego lady ever! I LOVE it! You are almost in the single digits for the count down! I can't wait!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Ahhh...pictures- you did put some up, but my stupid blog didn't update 6 days ago. You look soooooo cute!