Friday, December 7, 2007

Georgia "Firsts"

I thought I'd post some pictures of our first week in Georgia! It's not much bc most of the time we were moving things in, unpacking and arranging.


So this is first thing I saw every morning while we drove across country...

Our first traffic jam - this was actually a relief to me knowing that it was a BIG city!

We ate Olive Garden for our first night in Buford - it was FREEZING!


My first REAL autumn! There were trees with leaves as red as my car!


You knew it was coming - SONIC! You gotta get on the freeway to get there but it's only a 20 min. roundtrip - and well worth it!
And our first home cooked meal on our first dining table! (Don't worry we have a real one now...)

7 comments:

The Gotzingers said...

Gosh!! Wait until the summers hit ya there and you will wish you were back in AZ. TRUST me!!! I used to live there!! UGH!!

Dang tho! You are so freakin' far away now. That sux!

Enjoy being mrrrd!

You guys are a really cute couple! :o)

Carrie Loren Leah said...

Why is it that everyones first meal is spagetti?? weird. I laughed so hard at the pic of Pepper! haha it reminded me of the ride! remeber those pics i had on my phone forever!! hahaha oh man.

The Arnetts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Arnetts said...

oops...didnt mean to delete the first one, but here i go again...
I want to know how things are going with you guys, I havent talked to you in a while. call me when you have a min. Miss ya.

Kara Jones said...

How lovely! I am glad you guys made it safely. I figured you guys turning right around and coming home for Christmas was not gonna happen, but the baby is coming so I know I'll see you soon!

Jackie Arnett said...

Holy Cow I love the pics!!!! So happy to see some of Georgia!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Love ya!!

Image Envy said...

I thought driving a moving truck from AZ to UT was bad - I got it good!

We're having a moving party on the 31st in Salt Lake if you wanted to come... :)