Thursday, December 6, 2007

We got married...and moved to GEORGIA!

I gotta throw something up here b/c Carrie said she's sick of lookin at my "boring blog". Ouch. So to catch you up - we got married on the 9th - packed up a moving truck and started our journey eastward on the 11th - drove thru New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama before arriving in Atlanta, Georgia, all in about 5 days time! WOW...talk about a road trip! haha! For half of it I drove Rodney's car behind him in our big Penske truck and car tow. The only thing that kept me alive was my music, and those oh so delicious David's Sunflower seeds!
Most of these are from Anais' camera...
What's this? A sonic trip on my wedding day - naturally!





Ok so this beast of a cake is the "Groom's Cake". I along with other ppl I'd asked, had never heard of it before! So ofcourse I thought it was pretty ridiculous but I was curious to see this so-called "tradition" for myself. Needless to say - this obnoxious, strawberry topped, double chocolate, massive Texas shaped cake was a HIT!

This is it for now - I'll post pics of my honeymoon cruise soon!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

So Cute! That had to suck being in a car all by your self most of the way. Did you guys have walk-e-talk-e's. You liked so beautiful at the wedding! When do you come for Christmas?

The Gotzingers said...

FINALLY!!!

I am so happy for you guys!!
Congrats.
Please keep in touch! :o)
-Amy

Unknown said...

Yeah! For you guys!

p.s. That Texas cake was soooo good!

Hows Georgia?

Kara Jones said...

I must confess, the groom's cake lived up to the hype. Sorry for all the heckling Rod.

Kara Jones said...

Hey, I don't look too shabby, I have pics too from the wedding to send ya. you of course look beautiful, and Rodney looks so in love!