Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I cried during American Gladiators

Yes, you heard me - I cried during American Gladiators yesterday. John Siciliano competed yesterday and I had so many mixed emotions over this guy last night! Background - he was in a car accident when he was young and lost his leg b/c of it. They didn't go that easy on him in the events, but the Gladiators were nice enough to help him up to get help get him going again.

I didn't watch the beginning of the "Eliminator" b/c I knew there were some tough obstacles to get thru and I wouldn't have been able to handle my emotions...but I watched the end and oh my gosh, I just started bawling! So inspiring watching his determination to finish this event that ppl with TWO legs have a hard time doing! Just had to share...def. the best American Gladiator episode I've ever seen.

This pic is awe-inspiring...love it.

5 comments:

Russ and Erin said...

Hey there I cant believe that you cry over strangers too, lol! Hey I need help with this blogging stuff, how do I add my list of blog friends on the side? Cute blog! lol.

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw that one too and I cried as well!!! don't worry...I felt dumb to...but it was amazing...and speaking of american gladiators..check out my blog and you'll really cry!

Chitney said...

Jasi i will not be here when you come to town, i will be at efy! poop!!

Unknown said...

I totally saw this too! Love this show!

Kara Jones said...

Didn't see the episode, but managed to cry just from your blog coverage. Dang you.