Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Care Bear Square Hair Turned 22 Yesterday!

Well this post is a day late but I had to give a shout out to my girl CARRIE ANN for turning 22! I will share a few of the MANY things I absolutely LOVE about this fine lady...


classic Applebee's bathroom photo op

mall photo booth

TP'ing Jenn's truck

Bachelorette party in Vegas

Meeting up at the ATL Airport

*She is by far the BEST shopping partner I've ever had! Our mall routine is an art! We always know exactly what store we are going to and in what order. We may go our separate ways in the store but always meet up at the dressing room to try things on, give our HONEST opinions, and then check out. Beautiful...

*Carrie makes ANYTHING fun...it doesn't matter what we're doing, who we're with, or why we're even there....a fabulous memory is ALWAYS made!

*I love going to visit Carrie at the salon. We always get Rosati's or Capriotti's for lunch and I know I'm gonna walk outta there with the hair color/style I was wanting! She is always so good about working with my sched to get it done - even if we end up being there til midnight!

*She has an AMAZING voice...one of the thing's I miss most is being in the car with her and singing whatever song we had on at the top of our lungs!

*We can, and usually DO, finish one another's sentences. And if we can't use words...we always have "the nudge". haha!

*If we go out to lunch or dinner, and there's spinach artichoke dip on the menu...we're getting it. No doubt.

*She is super creative! Always has some idea on how to make something...or how to "enhance" it!

*Without fail, if she goes on a trip - she will bring something back for me! From toothpick holders, to fake birds perched on petrified wood, to dinosaur statues made completely of seashells to D&G purses..my list of random goodies is unimaginable.

*I love that she names her personal belongings...her car, her iPod, the dangling crystal that hangs from her review mirror...and it's normal to us!!!

*Carrie is there when you need her, & she knows exactly what to say or do to make you feel better and can always make you laugh! I am so thankful to be able to call her my friend...I don't know what I'd do without her!

You're the best babe! Love and miss you like mad!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

<3 LOVE <3

RegaNater said...

Aw I love you too Carrie!

Dang it I feel bad for not posting something. Way to make me look bad Jazz - haha!